360 Degree Review
The more honest you are, the better we become.
- The Company is going in the right direction.
- I understand what the company’s objectives are for the next six months.
- I am proud to be a part of the Company.
- The reputation of the Company is positive in the community.
- The Company maintains high ethical standards.
- The Company treats people well.
- There is a “why not” or “we can do it!” attitude in the Company. Giving up and excuses are at a minimum. Focus is on how to get the job done.
- I want to devote the time and energy necessary to get the Company’s objectives met and serve the customer.
- I am able to devote the time and energy necessary to get meet the Company’s objectives and to develop the company itself.
- We learn from our successes and failures and share what was learned with others in the Company for whom it is useful.
- Team members participate appropriately. People are not suppressed or ignored, nor do individuals dominate the rest of the group.
- Information is shared fully and continually among team members.
- The Company has enough time to make plans and decisions and have quality discussions.
- The Company welcomes new ideas and is willing to try new things. New ideas and ways of thinking are encouraged. Every idea is given a hearing.
- The atmosphere in Company meetings is friendly, relaxed and energetic.
- When people on the team disagree with something, or perceive a problem within the company, they say so.
- Team members are supportive of one another. Focus is on cooperating and helping, not blaming.
- Team members can depend on one another to do what they promise or agree to do.
- When conflict or other difficulties arise within the company, the company addresses them constructively.
- Our work together as a company gives me a personal sense of satisfaction and belonging.
- I understand what I am expected to contribute to the company.
- I agree with what I am expected to contribute to the company.
- I like my job.
- Team members have the necessary level of ability within their skill areas to get the job done well.
- I am used effectively based on my skills, competency, interests, availability and developmental needs.
- Our company sets high standards of performance and accepts nothing less of ourselves.
- The company never loses sight of who its customers are, whether inside or outside WPS and what they need.
- Leadership actively supports and encourages appropriate, balanced participation.
- Leadership helps the company focus on what can be learned from all its efforts, both successes and failures.
- Leadership encourages team members to brink their knowledge and experience to bare on company tasks.
- Leadership is accepting and supportive of others.
- Leadership encourages company decisions rather than making decisions for the company.
- Leadership is a good listener.
- Leadership is willing to accept constructive feedback on his leadership behaviors and attitudes.
- Leadership actively shares the leadership role with others.
- Leadership is willing to freely admit his errors.
- Leadership is a role model for positive, collaborative behavior.
- Leadership is creative (has new and interesting ideas) and encourages the company.
- Leadership makes good use of praise and handles potentially sensitive feedback with care.