The goal of Denigear.com is to create relevant content to help small business owners and operators. Our value is directly impacted by the quality of our content so we work to ensure comments are relevant and valuable to our readers and visitors.
You are responsible for your comment and will hold harmless anyone that contributes to this site of any liabilities the may result from your post. We reserve the right to moderate, delete or modify comments as we deem necessary without notice. We reserve the right to use your comment in our blog posts or other areas of this site or other sites we operate.
We want you to comment and interact and we need to have this comment policy in place for the instances when any of the following occur:
1. Real names are used in an unflattering way. You are welcome to post using an online identity.
2. A URL that is not relevant to the comment is posted or the URL is an affiliate link. Please only post relevant links.
3. Working email addresses must be used.
4. We consider pingbacks as comments so we treat them like comments.
5. Our audience generally does not appreciate profanity so we will cleanse.
6. We will respect and protect your privacy.
7. We will filter spam.